"It doesn't get much better in superkarting than to steam through Phillip Island Turn 12 on to the main straight flat out!"
The rest of the Team
I have to thank my wife Pam, for her support in my racing, and devotion to her pit crew role. As a former superkart racer herself she understands the sport as well as anyone, and knows her way around the machine. She keeps it immaculate, and that stands out. She can tell me when it's 'hammer time' too! It is truly a Team effort, we win and lose together.
John Pellicano has developed the Avoig Elise Superkart to great success in many classes. It really is a nice piece of kit, and goes and handles exceptionally well. John is a great supporter of my own race efforts and dedicated to our sport in many ways. So contact him and be pleasantly surprised by his willingness to assist you with anything in superkarting.
I also thank the support of my business interests Rockpress and Karmax Enterprises, that not only assist myself but these also contribute significantly to Superkarting nationally.
My personal goals in racing are to carry some of my local winning form into the national interstate meetings
Race hard and stay focussed, but be safe as well! Best regards Phil.
Phil Silcock - Superkart Racer, Official, and Administrator - my record.
• Racing Member Qld Superkart Club 1989 - on
• QSC Life Membership 2010 - on
• CAMS Competition Licensee since 1989 NSK Level
• CAMS Officials Licence holder since 1995, various categories, currently active
• CAMS Scrutineer Licence since 1995, currently Silver Graded.
• Member of CAMS National Superkart Technical Committee 1993 – 2005
• CAMS National Superkart Technical Commissioner Official Licence Grade Q1 - 1997 – 2005
• CAMS Superkart Working Group Member 2006-2010 – specific role Technical Regulations
• Chairman Superkarts Australia Pty Ltd CAMS Affiliated - 2008–current. Founding Director of SKA Pty Ltd – CAMS C/A Australian Superkart Championships
• CAMS Club Scrutineer for Qld Superkart Club Inc 1995 to present – active.
• QSC Representative to CAMS National Superkart Association – CAMS Technical - Regulatory role.